12 december
Danny was sitting outside a classroom thinking about everything that had happened since she got here. She was tired and angry and she didn’t understand the people here, she didn’t understand Dawson.
A boy walked over to her and sat dawn beside her on the bench. Maybe she looked lonely. “You’re the new girl, aren’t you?” he said and reached over to shake her hand. “I’m Josh.” He had dark hair, probably coloured, and he was wearing a black t-shirt with an angel embroidered on the back; it was neat. “Yeah, I guess I am. My name is Danny.”
“So, Danny, what do you think of this school so far?” He asked and seated himself more comfortably. Danny frowned and exhaled while leaning back. “I’m not sure. People here are different. I’m not sure where I fit in.”
Josh grunted and sat up again. “I know what you should do. Meet me outside the library after your class. Do you know where it is?” Danny nodded at this. “I’ll show you how to fit in. That’s a promise.” He said and smiled at her. He stayed until her class started and then repeated his offer before leaving for his own. He seemed nice she decided and would go to the library and meet him later. Class was just like any other class, in this case maths. When class ended she navigated to the library and saw Josh standing there with some other people. She waved at him, but he didn’t wave back, maybe he hadn’t seen her. “Danny! I’m glad you came.” Danny turned around and saw Josh walking towards her. She quickly turned to look at the group of people outside the library, and yes there he was talking and laughing with his friends. “How was your class?” Josh asked and pulled her arm slightly to make her follow him into the library.
5 comments:
Ooh, Rik, you tricksy bastard.
Since I can shapeshift, I'm capable of doing a perfect trollface.
Good first instinct on shapeshifting, man :P
I'm going to assume every new character introduced is in fact Rik.
Maybe some of them were Rik all along?
Maybe there was no original?
Simulacra, Simulation and Riley.
That seems to be a safe assumption, David. I like this, it's all a mystery.
Post a Comment