Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Long time no see

I don’t have any excuses for not writing anymore. Except for maybe that I have no idea of what I should write about. I’m going to do what Iceye did, simply give you an update of what is happening right now.

I have decided that I can not live like this anymore. The way I feel when I come home again is unbearable. I just don’t know how to entertain myself anymore. I need to get out and do something. I need to start working again or study, something on a regular basis. These sorts of things that make you go up in the morning. The thing is that I am looking for a job, and I can’t do anything about the school thing yet. I’m stuck.

So, as a temporary solution I will ask around and see if I might be able to get [bidrag] of some sort. That way I could at least move to Uppsala (when or if Anton and Sara find an apartment) and feel normal wile I wait for Beckman’s to update their application criteria and look for a job.

___________________________________________

I will cut my hair this weekend. =D I love doing that. Probably mentioned that before… ^^

I want some new clothes too. Really update myself, but I seriously don’t have the time or money for that. The attitude and level of details that I want on my clothes are hard to find in the stores, and if I ever find any they are far too expensive for me. Sucks that I don’t have the time to sew…

_______________________________

It gets harder and harder to leave Anton. That’s a good sign, right? –could you people tell him that his hair looks real good when it’s all messed up? Maybe then he will keep it like that. ^_^ I like the normal hair to honey!

___________________________________________________________

Now I will remind you Da- Ryun That it is your turn to come up with a new challenge for our drawing circle. And point out that the short story I published some wile ago is edited.

That’s all for now guys.

2 comments:

Nallenon said...

Sweeeeet! :D
Well, for now it looks like you'll have your way, I forgot my hairwax in Stockholm, and I haven't decided as to whether it's worth it to buy another one for the time being yet.

Nightflyer said...

Hahaha, well I won't be there to see it.

Jag måste konmcentrera mig på sömnaden nu.