Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Needs

Why is it so hard to write? I never quite understood why I can’t get the words to float out of me. I have come close to it a couple of times, and it was during those secessions I felt the best about writing. I loved it.

The hardest thing is when you don’t have an exact image of what it is you want to write only that you want to write and experience that wonderful feeling. I think what I’m talking about is the very same feeling I get from drawing or sewing. When you create only for the sake of using your mind and body, then it’s there. Do you know what I am talking about? Some of you should. I think.

I haven’t been in this state for the longest time and my soul is screaming for it. I need it. Right now I’m in this grey zone; it makes me care less about everything. The food doesn’t taste as it should, the company seems less important and I don’t give a damn about myself as a person. When I picture me in my head I see this big, grey and generally ugly girl. Flat hair and glasses, clothes that doesn’t fit…

Good thing that I know how to get back to the “real” life from over here. It’s hard not to like all of you and appreciate you, and I remember the girl I really am and want to be so all I have to do is start creating.

When the damn paper gets here I’ll be able to start sewing. For real now, I will be up 24/7 simply sewing till I drop and it will feel so good. I’ll be a little antisocial though; I might disappear for a wile into my closet of doom. ^^


Oh, and remember Heath Ledger. The light who went out.

2 comments:

Yeonni said...

I could cry every time I see his picture. It's really pathetic and weird. But I'm so sad.

Yeah, drawing challenge. We can't really blog about it, because not everyone will see it. Maybe we should create a separate blog? I could take responsability for putting it up, if you want. Just so we can check in for challenges and post our pics.

Nightflyer said...

Thats a good idea actually.

If you really want to do it then go ahead. I wouldn't mind to make it though.

Yeah I know. Like I said, I was really looking forward to see his developments in his career. And the fact that he was only 28 and had a baby girl probably have something to with it too.