Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Saturday, 26 January 2008

Durrdidurr

This computer thing really is getting to me. I can’t decide whether I want to read the Dark Tower or continue to read the comic (from hell =P). In a way I am kind of hoping for Nallenon to log on to msn, although he totally dissed me the last two times. I’m going to assume, from now on, that whenever he says brb he will have forgotten about our conversation over dinner and joined some overly- social exercise, which he can not by any means abandon after the first three seconds have past. Since I know the rules of those engagements and have further knowledge of his early developed senility, I will not nuke him or kick his balls so hard that they come out of his mouth, but simply forgive him and settle for some occasional spamming.


Oh, have I read way too much ‘Questionable Content’…. =P

9 comments:

Nallenon said...

Sorry >_<

Anonymous said...

I haeted Antonius for you and has gaveded you him. *Hapi djus*

Anonymous said...

Hmm, next time you go to Uppsala could you bring my V for Vendetta? I'm starting to miss it...

Nightflyer said...

Sure, I've been meaning to bring it with me the past couple of times.. But I already knew I was senile... =P

Riklurt said...

I don't think there is such a thing as "too much QC". It's like the newer, hipper and more smarmy "Friends", except also a comic, which rocks.

Nightflyer said...

Yeah it does. I secretly love it... ^^

Riklurt said...

Disregard how gay and bimbo that last comment made me seem, just by the way.

Sara said...

Hahaha you guys. I like you so much.. ^_^

Yeonni said...

I like the image of Riklurt gay and bimbo ^_- (though the people here declare that in the case of male genitalia the correct term is mimbo).

But actually, I'm starting to tire of QC. Maybe it's just a temporary hollow.