Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Here we go again...

Main theme: Tattoos


I've dug up some more tattoos that are either very weird or just simply nice.

The pose in this one is awesome! I like the idea with the tattoos too. Clean in a way. Um, doesn't she look a little bit like Kari Auren?









This one is kind of strange... But it's really nicely done, and the color looks good like this. Just to show that you don't have to stick with black.













Hmm... well... I'm not sure why anybody would like to have a hand that looks like that. It's cool for a wile... after Halloween it ought to be a problem... If you want to be a freak then fine. I guess you could wear gloves to hide, but indoors it would be rather strange. I don't know. Did you like it?







Now this one is more understandable. You can hide it whenever needed. Wonder how people react to it? =D A guy/ girl that looks order nary at first and then takes of his/hers shirt... A shocker.








I just like the picture really... you can't see that much of the tattoos.









I think it was my last post that triggered this one... =D

2 comments:

Sara said...

I agree with your comment on the first one. I love the pose...

Yeonni said...

Um, the first one, ...nah. But she does look a bit like Kari.

The shoulder, what color? It looks black and white to me o_O But anyway, I think it looks cool; kind of reminding of american comics.

I dig the hand, nevermind if it can be hidden if you can live with it, especially since it's well done. But the arm is totally gross. =P