Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Saturday, 26 January 2008

Girly talk

When you can look through all of the… 9 blogs without finding any updates it gets clear just how much time you got, doing nothing… It would feel awesome to be too preoccupied for caring about the blog (Jesus, I’ve been home for like 5 days and already whine about boredom). Sorry, I don’t update my blog during my time away from home so I really shouldn’t say anything about it.

Well, anyways today I went to my mom’s. Our talks have taken a whole different direction; we now talk about relationships, sex and alcohol. The old topics like moving and cooking has altered to a more equal level. We understand each other in a different way. We can learn from each other now, for some unexplainable reason.

Even more unexplainable is why I don’t think it’s weird to talk about sex (not just the old protection stuff and confidence thing but the real girl to girl talk, you know) with my mom.

[I must get that package soon… I want to have the try-dresses done before I go to Uppsala. If I haven’t on Monday it’ll be tough though.

little more whining...

.… I am completely stuck to the Questionable Content comic. I can’t stop reading it. And there’s so much of it! -_-‘ I’ve gotten halfway (sorta’) at page number 500. Help!]

4 comments:

Nallenon said...

How do I help you reading comics? O_o

Nightflyer said...

No, help me stop! Or you know not get so influenced by it... =D

Yeonni said...

Hey! It's global sadness week; no posts! I will return to my silly posting schedule on monday.

And yeah, shame on the rest of you for your lack of blogging. You could at least say hi.

Nightflyer said...

Yes you have an acceptable reason for not blogging. ^^