Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Thursday, 29 November 2007

Girls and freaks! Oh... and tattoos

Main Theme: Tattoos

I have neglected girls so far. So this time I actually looked for girls with nice tattoos. Not just nice tattoos. -how did the freak tatooes get here! o_O



Like this one. I love it. I shouldn’t ‘cause I don’t like skulls as tattoos nor color tattoos. ??? But I can’t take my eyes of it! It looks like it’s alive (paradox!!). Or maybe I just see movements in it.












Isn’t this a freak show or what! Notice his ears, they’re flowers….
What kind of person does this? Where does he work…?


[Am I boring you all with my constant talk of tattoos? -_-' Hope not 'cause I wont stop]


I know. This is really ugly. Why do I put it up here then? …. …. …. Well actually that I don’t know. Fullbody tattoos are rarely nice and especially not in color nor on girls… I failed big time on this one. I liked it yesterday, maybe I will again tomorrow.













'
[Ok, so there wasn't very much girls anyways... Sorry. Next time I promise. ^_~]

This is a freaky tattoo… I mean what for? It’s disgusting! Hopefully he has a pretty face. You know, balance. ^_^






8 comments:

Nallenon said...

Hm.. No..
No, I don't see the point of that kind of tattoos :P
The one with skulls reminds me on the temporary-tattoo-things I used to have when I was a kid, only it's hueg.
The chess-thing is just no....
Sleeves can look good, but they rarely do. That one didn't...
And I can see the point of the last one, IF it had been painted on for Halloween.

Maybe I'm just a bit biased against large weird tattoos.

Rik said...

I'm kind of biased against large weird tattoos too, I think it's hard to get them good. A few can be the exception, like when people don't go "OMGDETAIL" but instead actually make sure to get a good-looking simplistic tattoo with one or two colours. But the full-body one in this post just looks like someone spilled a bucketful of symbols or something.

Anonymous said...

The body-one on the girl was a full body traditional japanese tattoo. It've been tattooed into people for like forever, but I still don't see the prettyness of having an overall on your body.

Though, I can appretiate not 100%-cover tattoos, that's still big. It's not that large tattoos are teh suck. just look at this one and this one. I don't think they're so horrible?

Nallenon said...

The Chinese One has valid point. So, it's not impossible, just damnably hard.
And considering the great risk of fail, not really worth it. I prefer simplicity in Tattoos.

Yeonni said...

I don't think it's so hard to get a good-looking big tattoo: all you need is taste to pick a good one. I agree with Rik, when there's so many details you go tired from looking it's kinda off the point. And it's just horrible those with a sharp line like the wrists of the full-body-girl. But Eva's stuffs were nice, though *cough* girly! *cough*

Yeah, the skulls looked like one of those temporary kid's things... *nostalgia makes me like it*

And the dragon on top makes me think of Lisbeth Salander (see Iceye's blog)

Yeonni said...

heeey, I forgot something: that sewn-together-zombie tattoo was like one of the coolest things I've ever seen! Give me that guy! ^^

Nightflyer said...

Jag känner honom inte. =P

ReBecca said...

I like the last one. I mean...tattoos tend to reflect things you like or care for. I love zombies, horror movies and guts. That's probably why I'd definately get this. I'm about to get my first tattoo. I have no idea of what though.