Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Sunday, 25 November 2007

Göteborg

I survived 7 hours with my sisters, endless H&M stores, an empty stomach (since the sisters didn't want to eat at all) and rushhour at nordstan.

I bought more sofisticated shorts (not the kind of shorts you guys picture in your heads!). My mom praised them and insulted the old ones (and me) in three sentences : "Gud va fräcka! Det var verkligen på tiden. Det är dags att växa upp nu."

Two T-shirts have joined the others in my growing colection. But the best of all! I found the perfect booths!!!! And that for a very very nice prise. ^____^ I'll wear them next weekend along with the rest.

10 comments:

Nallenon said...

Haha, you're so cute ;)

Nightflyer said...

Haha, what for? But thanks. =D

Nallenon said...

"not the kind of shorts you guys picture in your heads!", among other things :P

Nightflyer said...

Yeah I thought so... ^___^

It's true though right?

Nallenon said...

I really have no idea what you'd call "Sophisticated shorts", and I have no clue, come to think about it, how anyone else would picture "sophisticated shorts", so I can't really tell..
Add to that, the fact that I've never seen you in any kind of shorts, so I'm a bit lost there :P

Yeonni said...

Face it, sweetie, we're fashion illiterate. <3

Sara said...

Agree.

Nightflyer said...

Shorts är gennerellt inte ett snyggt klädesplagg... Och Anton du har visst sett mig i shorts!!! Senilo =P

Mina är som gubbyxor, fast korta. Det där lät kanske inte så bra... -_-' Gubbyxor ÄR snygga!!!

Sara said...

O jag tror att jag fattar. det låter bra i varje fall ^^

Nallenon said...

I have?
Jag minns saker... Ibland..
Sluta klaga >_<