
Main theme: Tattoos
I like tattos on the back, especially tattoos like this one. I would have skiped the bit on the left shoulder... My judgement might be clouded by the hot guy beneath the tattoo though.
[I want to make mine... But the computer have to be top prioraty at the moment.]

' This one isn't that exciting really, but I like the shape of the lower part of the tattoo. Octopus warning on the top...
If the lines would have been thinner on some of the "octopus arms" I think it would have worked out better. The illusion would not be there at least.
[Stupid computer. Everything was planned and ready to go... I even had money. Sigh.]
Suntattoos and glow-in-the-dark tattoos are getting more and more popular. I like the classic black ink tatto though. I dont get how people can tattoo on the inside of the lip...I've seen 'lovely' and 'bitchin' and others like them tattooed this way. Must hurt like hell! -totally of topic, Lisa told me of a friend of hers that had pierced her clitoris not once, not tvice but four times!! Faint...

Isn't it cute? I love the idea. It's like weddingrings, but cooler. I want someone to do something like this with. Since I probably wont ever wear a weddingring...
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
It's very nice too. The picture and the tattoo.
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
It's very nice too. The picture and the tattoo.
14 comments:
Ye, this whole computer-issue really is from hell.
And I do agree, the combo-tattoo-thingy was really very cute :D
Why won't you ever wear a wedding ring?
I don't belive in mariage thats all.
"The spam is strong in this one."
Jag gillar idén att göra 9 olika länkar, med olika text, som alla länkar till samma sida. Någon som kollat vad det är? :P
Whoa... dude, how did that thing get here? I am so not clicking that link!
Hm, I don't believe in marriage either, but I could imagine going down the isle anyway, as long as it's done outside of religion. Some sort of ceremony must be held, anyway, to mark that you've decided this is "the one". That kind of tattoo is a nice thing, and it doesn't hurt that it looked good too.
As for the girl with the clit piercing... sturdy little bitch, I have to say.
Haha, I thought about commenting about that girl as well, but I couldn't find a good way to formulate it, I think Iceye did pretty good :P
That was scary... Be gone crescenet be gone!!!
Maybe I could have some sort of ceremony, but like you said it will not be a religious one.
Of course, marriage does not have to be religious.
I really can't see myself getting married in a church, but I can see myself being married sometime.
Marriage is a promise, is all. Basically it's a promise with witnesses (the wedding guests, and, for the religious, God).
That's how I view it anyway. Getting married in a church basically means God is invited on the account of it being his house.
I don't think I saw the spam, but oh well - that doesn't hurt me at all!
No I removed the spam earlier today. =)
Yeah but with promises comes responsebility... I guess that isn't my strongest aspect. Someday I migth be ready for it, but I certainly isn't now.
Is odd, isn't it? I can't imagine a situation in life where I could say something with absolute certainty, like say: I will stay with you forever. It boogles my mind. It would make it immensely more difficult to be honest if I would ever change my mind.
But! To me marriage isn't a lifelong promise as such, but a way of confirming to one another that you are someone I could totally spend the rest of my life with, no strings attached, and that whatever happens we'll be fair to each other.
Hmm do I dare to comment upon this? :P I must say that I agree with Rikard here. And yes, I would like to get married in a church...On the other hand I think that I would be able to compromise as long as there is a priest present. (and that story about the piercings is going to give me nightmares tonight ;) )
eh, bröllop är fint, men töntigt på samma gång. jag tycker det finns andra sätt att visa hur mycket man älskar någon?! att bröllop ofta anses som den högsta nivån av kärlek är så himla b-o-g-u-s att jag vill skrika BAH! HUMBUG! i öronen på de som tror det. så det så. *går och gömmer mig under en sten*
Du har rätt Olle, verkligen. Det är därför som jag hellre skulle göra en ceremoni med tattueringar.
Alltså det är väl inte bröllopet i sej utan vilka värderingar man själv lägger i det som gör det speciellt. Bröllop kan ju vara 'ett' sånt sätt att visa sin kärlek. Det finns väl inte enligt min mening nån "universal order" som säger att det är det högsta och bästa sättet. Men det är vanligt och alltså ett ganska enkelt, och förvisso kanske lite fantasilöst sätt att visa kärlek på.
Post a Comment