Ouch!!!! I finally decided to fight the last boss, and it hurt. Allot. <------- seriously there is no other way to spell it so that my computer gets happy.
I have to train big time to be able to beat that guy. It was only the Undying who was hard. That's something positive at least, but I have no idea how close or far away I was from beating him. I couldn't see how much life he had left. But people on the Internet was at level 64 or more when they defeated him and I'm at 54. My hp just wasn't high enough.
Where can you level up ten levels without getting completely and utterly bored?
3 comments:
Allot:
to assign as a share or portion
to distribute by or as if by lot
=/=
A Lot ;)
Other than that, Can't help you with the FF-stuff, hardly my area of expertise. I can say, though, that leveling up 10 levels at one place does seem very boring.
Make up small projects to make it less boring! Like, um. Try to use really stupid weapons or something. Experiment?
Thats actually a pretty nice idea... Thanks Rik! =D
Post a Comment