Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Thursday, 8 November 2007

Dreams and pictures

I really just wanted to try out the new layout... Hopefully it handles pictures allot better then the first one. -_-'
'
This picture on the right is one of my dreams. I want it to cover most of my back as a tattoo. What do you think? To girly? Well, maybe It's not the end of the world if I act my sex occasionally. ^_~


Main theme: Tattoos
This is just a random picture I found on google... If I were a guy then I could totally live with that tattoo. Sucks that all the "girl" tattoos has to be so lame.
'
'Why does all the cool ones look good on guys only?'
'
If everything work's out as planned I'll have my tattoo done just after new years. The only question is which one I dare to start with. The really big and beautiful butterfly or the really small and cool symbol.



This is the small cool one. I want it on my ...cough... handled? It's supposed to be only 4cm from top to bottom. Now don't bring any of that shit about how much smarter it would be to start with the small one. I want them both and I have decided in every aspect possible that they would fit me. I'm just a little scared of that damn needle... If I do the small one first I might get put of by the pain and not do the big one. Or if I start with the big one and... and get scarred for life 'cause I only made it half way...
God I'm silly. I'll need an army to hold my hand... No, not really, it's not that bad. I'm just nervous I'll bail.

25 comments:

Nallenon said...

I'm pretty sure that if you start with the larger one, you won't give up halfway through. Considering your sense for the aesthetic, I'm pretty sure that walking around with half a tattoo on your back will be out of the question ;)
Besides, you really wouldn't have much of a problem with getting a veritable army to hold your hand ;)
Do whatever you feel like sweets, they're both awesome,

Nightflyer said...

=D Yeah I know. There's allot of people that would come to my rescue. So, you think I should start with the big one?

Nallenon said...

I think you should start with the one you feel the most comfortable to start with. If you start with the big one, you'll pull through it, and then the small one will seem so insignificant in comparison, you probably won't have a problem getting it started as well :)

Anonymous said...

When it comes to the needle, It will probably be equally annoying on both of them. The small one is at your wrist, wich is more sensitive, on the other hand it's really small so it will be over quickly (and there's Emla-kräm). The back is not near as sensitive, at some places you can't feel the difference between one and two needles until they are placed 10cm apart, but since it's larger it will take longer.

Nightflyer said...

I'm not sure that helped... =P

Eva said...

Well, I'll advice you to make the small one too, mostly because it's winter, and you can show it to people if you have it there. The attention-whoring will go down when you're doing the second one probably. (which will be hard to show, since it's so big) And besides, I think the wrist is same-same in sensitiveness. (why else would people cut their wrists? It doesn't hurt too much)

Nightflyer said...

Min plånbok gillar nog den mindre lite bättre just nu också. =D

Anonymous said...

Neverminding wich hurts most and freaking out and stuff, it is easier to take care of a tattoo that you can reach. On the other hand it's better to do large things on the back in the winter, because you have to keep it away from the sun for a while, and it's not nice to walk around with a black t-shirt in the middle of the summer...

Anonymous said...

Btw, people cut their wrists because they want to kill themselves and it's harder to cut your own throat.

Nightflyer said...

Yeah... I've thought of all those things. I'll make a list or something. The one who gets the most for or the least against I'll tattoo first.

Anonymous said...

You can always consult a magic eight ball! :D or flipp a coin...

Sara said...

Dies, I tell ye, dies! No but seriously, their both awesome. Usually when I can't decide I flip a coin. My own reaction on the turnout tells me what I 'really' feel. Then I go with that feeling.

Nightflyer said...

You're right. But in this case I'm really nervous about the big one and not at all about the small one. So I mmight be fooling myself to take the easy way. Damn it. I'll just go with the big one!

Rik said...

I have consulted the Great Black D20, a die I don't whip out too much these days.

It rolled a 4. Out of 20.

That means, I think, you should start with the small one. All the arguments have already been stated, I'm just adding randomness to the brew here.

Eva said...

Nope, most people cut their wrists because they want to "kill themselves". They're attention-seekers whom want people to see their whatever reason there is. If you _really_ wanna die, you just cut your throat.

Oh well, the small one is better for show-off and stuff, though I like the big one better >.<

Anonymous said...

You can always do both at the same time? Or, can you?

Nightflyer said...

Yeah, well it gets a little expensive. The big one will probably need more than one session anyways. The plan was to make one of them in january and the other in april.

Nallenon said...

"Btw, people cut their wrists because they want to kill themselves and it's harder to cut your own throat."
I'm with The Chinese One: No they don't.
If they do want to kill themselves, they would cut along the forearm (preferably in a bathtub of warm water), which they usually don't. Killing oneself by cutting a line across your wrist with a razor is pretty difficult, you'd be more or less forced not only to cut very deep, but also to keep the wound open, which is going to hurt like hell.
Highly off topic that one, sorry about that.

I'd say there are good arguments for both, but keeping the big one out of the sun during the summer might be difficult.
(Kristin: What's wrong with a black t-shirt during the summer? :P)

Rik said...

"Remember kids, down the lane, not across the street" - on cutting ones' wrists. To achieve the most efficiency, it's down the lane.

Eva said...

Antonius, you kinda see what sorta people we got together with before we met these people. First buncha people where none (what I know) cut their own wrist in order to seek attetion. None. That's cool :D

Oh well, I think if you're only doing the outlines you could go for the big one. I had a friend (sandberg, frost) who did the outlines he has on his whole arm + half back in one session, he sat forever, but it went ok :D

Olle said...

nam nam! *slickar mig om munnen*

Anonymous said...

Olle, that's creapy!

Nightflyer said...

Olle! You like it?

Olle said...

för det första: CREAPY? wtf? du stavar som en kråka kristin.

för det andra: jag kan inte sluta dregla? magen! armarna! yumm-ie!

Nightflyer said...

Dito. =D Kan det bli mer manligt?