Well, the weekend should be mine to talk about too. So here goes...
I had mayor confidence boosts this weekend. The possitve comments on my dress never stopped. o_O There are so many people that like that thing... Feels like a conspirasy. Well no, not really but very unlikely. -I got nice comments on my hair too, from complete strangers. On the train even where people aren't supposed to talk to one another. My ego will grow very much too big if this continues. ^^
[What will happen when someone doesn't like my work? 'cause it's bound to happen really soon, right?]
Everything became very different this weekend. I hunted down Nallenon and Jocke found his Sofia. Whatever happened to the world? It's confusing and kind of scary. Oh, now don't go around and thinking that scary things can't bring good feelings, they most certanly can. But what happens now? Couples dinner with Eva and Rik, christmas shopping and I guess the whole Anton meet familly thing. I can't see those things clearly... Here, now, everything is pink fluff. Hard not to like that. ^^
The thought of all those things is not awfull nor happy... I need some time to catch up with myself. But like I said, right now, right here I couldn't feel better.
I have never attended a party where people had so much fun without alcohol or drugs. I felt like I belonged. Wonder how many thought we were weird or just sideshow entertainment. Goofy things always seem to happen when Rik and Eva are around. ^^
[The guy next to me at dinner acctually new who Tetsuya Nomura is!!! He was a fan just like me!! He even compared my hair with Pains in FFX- 2]
Hm, well most things are just confusing and some of them are unbelivebly awsome. I guess it will even it self out with time. I don't like emotional rollercosters...
[Oh, Eva! I need you to tell me how tall your window is. I can't make curtains without knowing that ^_~]
22 comments:
You should have more confidence! It's only wrong to be narcissistic if you're not really the best!
Also narcissism is surprisingly easy to get away with!
Go girl!
Or maybe I just want you all to tell me I'm wrong, that I am the best and you know, nice things in generall. ^^
It's hard to make confidence linger... Remind me! Again and again and again. ^^
Haha, yeah, confident or not, being told you rock is usually a nice feeling. As for critizism, take the good parts, ignore the rest.
Can't wait to meet you two now. But I'm sad to inform you that since you now are no longer single, I cannot spend time with you privately anymore, since being one-on-one with a girl who has a boyfriend totally makes me uncomfortable. See ya. =P
Damn, det där tycker jag att du kunde ha talat om förut. Jag tänker inte välja bort dig fattar du väl. Din dumbom, vad ska det vara bra för. Nä, du får helt enkelt träna bort det där på mig och Eva (två icke singlar).
Kom och baka kaka med oss!
Vi ska baka lussekatter här i huset till helgen ^^
Nah, well, it will be fine, if I may meet your groom-to-be before the curtain falls, for it is unspeakably frustrating that my tripwires have not yet completed a file of him in my head; I feel like I'm having deep conversations with and about a 2-dimentional picture. (No offence, Anton, methinks you understand what I mean.)
I got most of it, except the "curtain falls"-part.
But I know what you mean, everytime people mention you they automatically assume I know everything about the subject, which I don't, since I haven't really met you all that much.
I vote "Change" on that.
Well, I think we'd have a bake stuff evening the 19th and on at Rik's parets place. Is teh shit.
Hm?
Baking at Rik's parents'?
That won't work for me, sors.
The Nightflyer can do it, though.
You may come the 20th after your tests! We can just hangaround and do nothing for a buncha days before :D
Naaw I wanna bake tooooo :(
Then come and bake with us :O
I can't :( seminarium on the 21st. Sucks!!!
But we're baking around lucia as well :O
yay, baka på onsdag lr torsdag?
Beror på när madde kommer.
Madde komma?? Köpa tyg??
*suck* you guys are impossible :D
Men visst, köpa tyg och shoppa. Men det händer efter bakandet.
YAAAAY perfekt =D I'm in!
Oj, oj... Ska vi baka två ggr? Ok, jag har inte bestämmt mig för om jag vill gå på begravningen av min gammelmorfar ännu. Och jag kan bara komma om jag får traderabiljetter skitbilligt. (eftersom jag ska tillbaka mellan jul och nyår också.)
Men onsdag är väll en bra dag att få billiga biljetter?
Onsdag verkar väl rimligt, no-one in their right mind ever wants to go anywhere on a Wednesday ;)
speciellt vid vissa klockslag, typ runt lunch
Tiden är en illusion, speciellt lunchtiden.
Post a Comment