Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Saturday, 29 December 2007

Worries

I have this feeling that something is seriously wrong. I don't know what it is or what it's about, but it brings me down real bad. I don't want to be a angry bitch during new years. =/ I want to have fun and make the best of things. If this haven't gone away for the few hours that are left I will have a hard time doing that. Having fun when you feel angry or just gennerally upset is hard. Pleas don't pay any attetion to me if I am a nasty bitch ok? I won't mean it.

Håkan (you know, my stephfather) googled suicide some days ago. He didn't tell me about it, I just kind of ran into it... The computer was simply on with the search still up.
I'm scared. He can't let this whole thing go. He acts really weird. One minute hes all jolly (yes jolly) and the next he must sitt down because of the sorrow or the anger. I've never seen him like this. I don't know what to do. I can't talk to him, I just can't handle it. And what am I supposed to say? Erh, have you thought of suicide lately?

I will miss Anton more than a bit too. That part is kind of in the way. I mean two weeks is not a long time! Feel like such baby...

There I think that was all really. I acctually feel better. Isn't that strange?

2 comments:

Nallenon said...

Not really strange, talking, or telling someone, can usually make things feel easier, and even though this isn't 'talking' in the strictest sense, it's still writing with the intent of having someone read it.

I'll miss you too honey, I hope you have a really good time. Tell the others to take care of you for me.

Not much to say about the part about Håkan, but I think it's important to show him that you'll all be there for him. Interest does not equal intent, at least not for me, but better safe than sorry.
Would like to write more, but I'm in quite a rush to get everything done by the time my friend gets here. I'll call you later sweets.

Nightflyer said...

If he comitts suicide I don't know what to do. This is the only thing I'm really scared of. The kind of fear that wont go away. My familly getting hurt or killed is the worst thing I can think of.

You have a good time to sweets. ^^ And say hey to your dad and friend for me!