Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Sunday, 23 December 2007

Fåniga listor

I found my old diary yesterday. It felt weird to read all of that shit again. I know it was me who wrote it, but I can’t stand for it anymore. The person a year ago doesn’t exist. I’m here now. There is a lot about Semmy in there and Erik and Joel some about Jocke… I have lists of all of them. You know god/bad things about them. They’re stupid and really cheesy. But I have made one of Anton anyways just so that he won’t feel left out =P It’ll be in Swedish since I can’t translate it well enough.
Anton
good things

*Leendet
*Sex
*Händer
*Personlighet
*Minen…
*Konstiga kyssar
*Knäppandet med fingrarna när han skriver
*Stark
*Räddningarna (ja, du vet ^_~)
*Självförtroende

bad things

*Bara lite för mycket nörd ibland
*Kläderna
*Skapar inte

Hm, I will randomly pick a page in the diary and then write it here no matter what. It might be fun. Ok here goes… Erh. This one had only four words: ‘Vad ska jag göra’ I’ll do it again. Oh…

23/12 Söndag
Jag har inte skrivit I den här på länge nu. Vart ska jag börja?

Balen. Nej, lite tidigare ändå.

Två helger efter varandra hade jag bott hos Anton. Det var något hos honom som jag drogs till (jag såg inte alls vad det var). Det var inte som med Jocke eller Semmy. Jocke väckte liknande känslor som Joel en gång gjort medan Semmy helt enkelt hade en enorm sexappeal. Det är nåt annat med Anton.

Jag tänker skiva en fånig lista…

What are the odds? O_o

5 comments:

Nallenon said...

^____^

Anonymous said...

OmgPr0n! Omgomgomg!

(I'm hungry)

Sara said...

Ooo avslöjande inlägg. Det var ett tag sen. I looove gossip :P

Nightflyer said...

Hahaha, ja jag har kommit hem nu. ^^ Det är mycket roligare att göra allt annat än pilla med bloggen när man är hos Anton.

Yeonni said...

Nice. Listor är scary!

me <3 nu blahg layout.