I ceep thinking 'why should I blog when everybody already knows everything'. I'm sorry if you guys expected me to write stuff you already know everything about. Dur.
I really don't know what to write about, only that I want to write. I started two times during the time at Anton. They aren't that relevant anymore. One was about Cv and that was boring like hell. The other was suposed to be about Anton, but we have a very uncomplicated relationship so it would only be boring. I don't want to nag about the divorce either.
The last three weeks have been awsome. I felt really at home at your place Anton. And meeting everybody, even Kenneth and Olle (!). Perfect. WE MUST PLAY MORE MAFFIA Iceye sums it up pretty nicely...
Soo, that leaves... everyting you already know about. Hm, well what do you think about the blog this time? Sorry! I ceep changing this thing without reason. -_-'
5 comments:
You met Olle?? I feel so let out :(
alltså, jag blir alltid så förvirrad när jag ser mitt eget namn och vet att det är mig det handlar om. liksom, jag är här, men där. eller va?
sara: moahaha, i indirectly made you feel left out. success!
I really like this version, it's nice and sleek :)
Also: Feel free to blog about our uncomplicated relationship anyway, it wouldn't be boring to me ;)
Ikea, Olle, ikea! *nod*
Vi sågs ju på ikea!
Well it was only for like 10 minutes or so. ^^ You don't have to feel left out.
I can't not talk about you Anton, ^^ I just don't know if everybody els want to listen to it. =P
Post a Comment