What do you think? I kind of like it... I still need to change things although my world is upsidedown as it is. =D
The blue might go away soon, but the header is here to stay (then again, so was the last one). I can't stop thinking that there is something missing. Any ideas? Color or pics or whatever. Something important is not there. Help?
11 comments:
I think that if you're going to keep the site black.. what about inverting the title screen? I dunno?
Besides, Koffein was awsm, and I totally want you esthetic guys to draw your versions of it. All versions are welcome :D
Difficult to say, I like it, but I liked the other one as well.
Problem with this one is that all non-monochromatic images look a tad out of place.
In my opinion, but then I wouldn't know anyway :)
Inverting the title screen? Erh, what do you mean?
Yeach, the pics must be black and white from now on...
Like this? Hmm, it does look better in a way. At least with the rest.
I think this looked awesome :) Since it's matching the rest a lot better now :)
The only thing that bothers me is how the blog is now wider than my browser.
Otherwise, it's looking vey good! All black and white is stylish, though the colourlackness might be a tad over time. boring
There is some blue too... ^^
Sors if I'm brutally honest, but I think it's kinda' eye-painful with that sharp white on the black. Maybe a light gray instead, or graying the background?
I think that might depend a lot on the brightness of your monitor, it looks good on mine, and I prefer it to the blue, since the white is easier to read.. Then again, I know my monitor is a Lot darker than the Nightflyer's laptop was, so I don't know. ¯\(º_o)/¯
Now when you point it out. I don't really care, but to optimize it esthetically, maybe?
I know my eyes are rather sensitive to light since I constantly train them to work better in darkness, so you may be right.
Post a Comment