Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Saturday, 24 May 2008

Time for an update I think (yes off Corse I mean work! ^^), I’ve been asked to work in the dish room for 13 days in the end of June and beginning of July. This is 8 hour days (I’ve only worked 5-7 hours until now) which means more money for me =P. I’m still not done with the wretched application, but tomorrow I will have to be since it all has to be at Beckman’s on Monday. NO worries … -_-‘

Tattooexpo was really inspiring and now I can’ wait to get my tattoos done! It was a hard blow to find out that the big tattoo will cost me somewhere around 15-25 thousand crowns. I will have it done anyways, but it will take some time to save money for it. The little one will only cost a few hundred though ^^ I think I will do it at Vålberg or the tattoo studio in Norrstrand.
I got some new ideas as well, for my thigh. Feels like I want to paint my whole body now after seeing the artist in action. =D

7 comments:

Taddic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nightflyer said...

Dito? ^^

Taddic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

My plan was to get "Angelo" on my wrist if I'm still as insanely into him as I am now in.. say 5-10 years?

Else I think I'll wait 'til I got my first proper job. then I want an industrial.

Nightflyer said...

Nice! I want to make a really big one on my back that later on will conect (haven't quite figuerd out how yet) to another tattoo crawling down my back all the way down to the knee.

And (hehe) I want one on the inside of my wrist. It'll be 4cm long and 2cm wide.

Eva said...

yeah, I know. You've showed me those.

But seriously, I'm not that into tattoos. I'd more do less permanent stuff such as piercings and stuff.

And I got a morbid fascination of knives (even though I'm scared of them)

Taddic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.