Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Guess what?

Big news. I've got a job! I will sell icecream at Träffpunkten in Karlstad.

Ok, it's only hour based, but it's a job and it will give money in the end. My new boss says that there will be openings this fall and if all goes well I will have a shot at it. I will litterly take over Giselas old job (she is an acctuall employe now ^^).

This was served on silver plate... Gisela overheard the boss taking about the need for more employes and she simply gave her my number. One hour later I get a call and today I was educated in how you make perfect icecream balls. Next week I will work tuesday, wednessday and thursday.

Isn't it great?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Taddic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Congrats! :D

Yeonni said...

*plays FF victory fanfare* Congratulations !!!