The pannåerna has arrived! HAPPY FACE!!!! And I had kept a copy of the application papers with the registration number on it. It’s like a big stone was lifted of my chest. Now I can work in peace and go back to just worry about the future in general.
Over and out! (I’m singing in the rain, I’m singing in the rain. What a glorious day! =P)
4 comments:
Ooh, nice :)
Everything is glorious, go you! :D
I just realized an hour ago that I actually have to go to school today, I thought I was free, which kind of sucks, since my planning revolved around me being free today (The 'planning' consisted of playing StarCraft and AoE2 with Rik and Kristin 'til about five or six AM)..
Sounds good! :D Only have one question though; what is pannåerna? >.< I have no idea.
I agree with previous speaker =P
Hahaha! Jo det är ett slags kartong som jag ska montera bilderna på.
Simple =P
Post a Comment