Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Thursday, 15 May 2008

More work and a Bear

So, this thing seems to work out just fine. There haven’t been any complains about me (that I know of) either from the costumers or the coworkers. Carolina (my supervisor) asked me if I wanted to work with her in the dish room next Thursday and mentioned that she had more hours open if I wanted them.

I’ve worked for three days and now I will change department. I’m a little nervous about that, but at least I know where all the doors are… =P I will work in the ice cream bar again tomorrow and some days next week and the week after that.

Other than work… I’m still working on the applications for Beckman’s and it’s going well. It won’t be easy to find time for that and work, but I guess I’ll just have to manage. I can’t choose only one of them. Living with Gisela is actually working fine. At least as long as we both aren’t totally beat from work… then it’s the usual thing again. =/

I might get my tattoo at the tattoo mass next weekend. Depends on the mass and weather I have money or not. Since we planned to go to Gröna Lund on the 7:th, I probably won’t.

I really, really, really miss Uppsala and you guys. Especially Anton (big surprise =P). I will at least meet Björn and David tomorrow night. =D Björn surprised me while I was waiting for my buss at the big square and he asked if I wanted to come with and watch a movie with him and David. They wanted to see Iron Man and I declined at first (I’ve already seen it…), but then I remembered that I would get to meet them and I changed my mind. It’s a good movie and I won’t mind watching it again. ^^

I think this was all for now. I’ll probably give you more boring updates about my job pretty soon. =P

2 comments:

Nallenon said...

Wow, you seem to be doing good there :)

Miss you too, actually ;)

Yeonni said...

Hatechu. I wanna see Iron Man. =P

Uppsala is too far away! We should make a collective vote to move Uppsala closer to Karlstad! Democracy makes the world obligated to obey us.