Anyway, I love our apartment and school is still bunches of fun ( I thought that maybe I should give an update... =P). We had a guy over today to poke our toilet and now we can flush. Wooo! O_o
Yesterday me, Anton and Rick started playing a post apocalyptic role-playing game. I'm playing a 12 year old tech freak named Case Logic. He has a pet robot that can do absolutely nothing, except being cute. =) Antons character (Armani Exchange) is more of the ranger type and he seems to have dubious reasons for taking my character in... But at least he did, which means Case has a shot at surviving. It was great fun playing again! And I hope this will turn into one of those really great stories with memorable scenes and characters. ^^
Also my sister will come visit on the 9th and stay until the12th (April) if you all are here then, maybe we could meet up sometime during her stay. Maybe hit a pub or something?
It's great to be back on the blogosphere! /Nightflyer

6 comments:
Nono, Armani took you in out of the kindness of his heart.
Obviously.
...also profit....
Suddenly I am relieved that my character is an infertile mutant female...
Bah, infertile mutants. No money to be gained there >_<
On the other hand, doctors are useful...
Hahaha!
Twisted Earth is rapidly becoming one of my favorite settings, though maybe that's just because I'm starved for a game where the setting actually matters.
Nice with something to read every now and then :)
Are you gonna have some kind of moving-in-party?
/Tommmy
Post a Comment