Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Sunday, 1 November 2009

I am starting to give up on this blog. It's not rewarding anymore. I feel bad every time I look at it. It glares at me for not taking care of it.
It feels a bit stupid to write things here. Like I'm doing it in vain. Just a big waste of time. But then I remember why I keep writing (even if the occasion is very rare ^^), I do it because it's fun. =)

I forgot what I originally wanted to say... Well I guess I could ask for your help instead. I really don't have any clue what to get for my little sisters birthday. She will turn 17. Any ideas?

P.s. I am sometimes reminded that it isn't just you guys reading this thing. I get surprised every time.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I suck at presents. I never have any clue what to give to people. Ok, that's not entirely true. But I usually find something at a random time and think "this would be a perfect present for that person". But these things are usually too expensive and I tend to find them 5 months from Christmas/birthdays -_-

Nallenon said...

Who else reads your blog?

Nightflyer said...

Chanel and Lucy apparently. I have no idea who they are... and it doesn't matter. This is still the Internet. =)

AZJOJO said...

came across ur blog while looking fo r Paris posters. don't know how that happened....lol one comment would be about the contrast colors of background and text. very hard to read. keep it up. good place to purge and chronicle thoughts for future perusing. might be some instances where you forgot that's how you once felt.
cheers.........