Today I thought that I was going to cry (no… I did cry, but only a bit). I think it was because I felt left out. It’s all so stupid, I’m over here waiting for my mother to come home from Hungary, so that I can fix everything that needs to be fixed… But what am I doing right now? Nothing. Well, I guess I’m doing something. It just might as well be nothing. While I’m here waiting, everyone that I care about are somewhere ells; having fun. It doesn’t feel fair. I should have fun too! I should be doing something that makes me feel good. Something cheery… I guess. Stupid thing is that I don’t even have to be over here waiting I could be over there.
I know it’s silly, but I really, really want pancakes with mashed apples (what’s the word for that really? >.<).
I know this picture doesn’t have mashed apples. Men för tusan det ser ju mycket godare ut så här.
3 comments:
Naaw poor thing. To be honest though, we haven't really done a whole lot... I myself have just been sitting around reading witch. Because I finally got all the books woohoo! Though the story makes me very sad :(
The word you are looking for is "Applesauce".
And I have full sympathy with how you feel - I experienced pretty much the same thing back when I was moving with my parents, but at least I had manual labour to distract me. Still, it isn't any fun to be left out, no matter the circumstances.
I totally agree with the part about writing but not posting for fear that it's no good enough. It's crazy that we do this, we care about what other people think. We should stop agonising and just write, write for oursleves.
Post a Comment