So now I'm blond and I suffer all the advantages and disadvantages of it. It's really interesting how people react differently now. People who didn't see me before does now and the ones who did see me before doesn't anymore. Strange this.
And (as expected) Anton gives me the whole blonds are stupid thing. My mom calls me Blondie. I'm kinda scared that she will hang on to that nickname... I can so see her using it every time we speak. You know like 'Hey Blondie how are things over there in uppsala?' or simply greet me with an overly cheery voice -'Hey Blondie!' whenever I call her or vice versa. -_-
I'm gotten sorta used to it now. It's not a chocker every time I see my self anymore. It's still very knew and exiting, but it has climbed down a few steps. Now it just feels the same as when I change my hair in general (that is still a pretty nice feeling though ^^).
Enough talk about my hair... I've found a nice web comic! =D It's called B- Unit and it's about a bunch of special kids. They are handpicked by an organization to become strong leaders in war. At this time there are no wars, so their mission will be to try and keep the countries at peace with each other and generally preserve the peace as long as possible. The B- Unit is where the ones who have yet to be perfected end up. They will train until they are perfected and have earned their place in the A- Unit. Although the pressure seems to be to great for the kids to handle and there are several suicides on the campus.
Check it out if you want. ^^
1 comment:
I was about to say "I know the feeling" - then I realised I don't... I've never entirely changed my hair-colour. No doubt I will stare at you for half an hour when I see you next time!
Post a Comment