Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Thursday, 4 September 2008

Designer?

My computer is working! This is great! I got the adapter two days ago and now I can finally use this thing. Happiness! ^^

I bought an Italian-Swedish lexicon today and my homeworks got significantly easier. The practice book Qui Italia is, exclusively, in Italian. So with the lexicon I could at least understand what it is I'm supposed to do. <_<

Btw the pants I bought didn't have functional back pockets. It's really strange 'cause they are there but the designer thought that 'hey lets sew a pattern on the back pockets so that you can't use them!'. Seriously... I thought that something had gotten wrong during the manufacture, but no ALL the pants where like this. O.o I had to remove the pattern entirely to be able to use the pockets. I could have just let them be, but I really can't survive without them. Where would I put my wallet, keys, buss card... =P

Tomorrow I will cut my hair.. Finally. =D I will be blond as well. ^^ I'm really curios about that. I have never been blond before. Maybe I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

Time for bed.

No comments: