Never Look Back
// Nightflyer
Tuesday, 9 September 2008
I miss the PSP!!! Tommy was here just now and picked it up, played a bit. I really felt like playing, I declined when he offered me, I knew that I would get stuck and that would be terribly impolite. I need to buy one of my own soon. I can't just yet since I might need the money for something els. Crisis Core is really beautiful and I miss the characters. The game was short. The storyline was over after only 20 hours (and then I had done some side quests, but I guess no more than in any other FF). I want to play the whole thing again and do all those things that I missed the first time. I want to meet Angeal and Genesis again. And the nice Sephiroth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment