Main theme: Tattoos

Funny huh? =D I almost want it for myself… It's a really neat idea!
[In case I forget to tell you later, I've met my mothers guy now. He is exactly like I pictured him. I think he will be really good for my mother. ^^]

Hehe, come on! This is so nerdy that it gets cool. ^^
I don't know, but I can see Rik's dad wearing this...
[I've sent my applications now! Not the drawings but the personal letter and grades and stuff. I'm a bit nervous. =/]

I had to take one of these to. There are a lot of them… =P

Triforce!
But hey honestly, this tattoo gets nice because of the guy wearing it.
[I want to make mine sometime this lifetime... -_-' There always seems to be something missing or in the way.]

This isn’t really that big of a fuss. But I like it anyways, and it’s definitely nerdy enough for this.
Read about how tattoos can become an effective way to vaccinate people.
No comments:
Post a Comment