Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Friday, 4 April 2008

Date =)

I had a really nice time with Anton last Thursday. He was mine, and only mine, for the whole night. We ate, went to the movies (Cloverfield) and talked. We had one of those al-nighter-talks; conversations that could go on forever and ever. Do you know what I mean by that? In any case it was great. ^^

The movie was really good too. When watching, the word brilliant popped up in my head on several occasions. And it was, it is, brilliant. The movie was an amateur film made by some of the people in the area during the catastrophe.
The movie starts with a message from the US government saying that this is classified information and it is strictly forbidden to copy the film…

After the movie we walked around and eventually ended up on the cemetery. Gosh it’s so pretty in there! That is why I want a camera…

I don’t know what to say about what we did in there. ^^ But it should change some points on my purity test. =P

The whole night was really nice. I even got a heart.

2 comments:

Nallenon said...

I r a master craftsman of improvised metalworks.
But yeah, I had a nice time as well :)

Nightflyer said...

I forgotted teh heart... And my corsett aswell. =/