Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Trains and thoughts

When I was on the train back I remembered how it was like to live in Karlstad. I was relieved, hit myself a couple of times for forgetting it and moved on. Everything feels so much better now. Somehow the piece of me I gave away was replaced, making me feel whole even when I’m not around the caretaker of that little piece.

All in all, this means that I will not let apathy sneak up on me ever again.

Btw, I saw a familiar face on the T- central. I know that I have seen him before. Many times too. But I can not remember where or when. I was getting close to rude for looking at him, trying to remember his name.

You all know him too. He’s in the music business. It’s so frustrating. Is he the singer in a band or going solo? I don’t remember! I can only recall that his boyfriend once was in the tv-show ‘Fame Factory’.

Later I find him sitting next to me on the train… Several times I thought about saying something like: There’s this thing that have been bothering me for quite a wile… And then he would be like oh, really? And here is where I spit out the awful question. Where have I seen you before? But every time that thought came up I imagined myself explaining to someone that I was a celebrity… =D How awkward must that not be?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I REMEMBER!

FRIENDS he is/was one of the singers in a band called Friends. Damn, that is not impressive at all. -_-‘

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hmm in that case I think I have his autography somewhere. I got it when they visited Arvika, I remember it because I was wearing eyeliner for the first time in my life at the time :P