I don't really know which new trick I should start with. I guess five balls would be logical. Got to get more balls first though...
I wanted to learn mile's mess, but I have to give that one up. I don't get the logic of it all. But the Boston Mess I can handle. I need some practice but give me a month or so and I'll master it. =D I'm going to learn simple illusion, Robot and other more simple tricks first. I have until September to be at least decent on all of these (except maybe for miles mess... -_-').
Whats in September? Lajv! =) I want to play a Joker/ storyteller. I'll learn old folktales and work up some guts...
3 comments:
Wow, that's some level of commitment! If I had the time and rsources I would so learn to ride so that I could play a knight or riding archer, course then I'd have to learn to use a bow aswell...
I don't think playing knights or riding archers is all that common on larps.. But what do I know :)
Off Topic: Nightflyer, were you supposed to come visiting over the weekend? I didn't quite get when you were supposed to get here...
It's not that big a deal. I always wanted to expand my juggling skills and now is as good a time as ever. ^^
Post a Comment