hearts and lovers. Det var onekligen fint :D
I just realized I've forgotten to check blogs since.. Well, just about since you left, sorry about that..I miss you honey, vi ska på Gasque (or something?) snart, hur har du det? :)
Jag mår bra. Ännu bättre nu när du lyckats få mig att glömma bort att jag har ont i magen. ^^
How did I do that? O_o
Easy, you showed up. ^^
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hearts and lovers. Det var onekligen fint :D
I just realized I've forgotten to check blogs since.. Well, just about since you left, sorry about that..
I miss you honey, vi ska på Gasque (or something?) snart, hur har du det? :)
Jag mår bra. Ännu bättre nu när du lyckats få mig att glömma bort att jag har ont i magen. ^^
How did I do that? O_o
Easy, you showed up. ^^
Post a Comment