I just want to draw some attention to the list of webcomics I have here to the left. It's been there for, well, quite some time but now it's been updated! They are all very good. Some are goofy, some are serious, some are sexy, some are just awesome. If you are at all interested in comics then take a look, most likely there will be a few you like in that bundle.
Some of them, like 'Freak Angels', are finished while others are still in their baby stage like 'Minor Acts of Heroism'. Which btw was an excellent tip from a friend of mine.
Also a quick warning, 'Teahouse' have a lot of graphical sex scenes and if your not into that then just leave it be, 'The less than epic adventures of Tj and Amal' and 'Artifice' also have smex. So far though it's been on a pretty harmless level.
But like I mentioned, there are many different kinds of stories and styles in this list, and I love them all. Take a look.
No comments:
Post a Comment