I've counted how many pictures I have to draw before the 25:th may. It's exactly 50 pictures. 25 of those have to be in color.
I have 61 days...
I don't draw 50 pictures in 61 days... I drew 200 of them that week last year on Kyrkerud, but that doesn't count. Maybe 10 of those where wort saving. Now every single one have to be perfect.
Pressure...
Plus. I haven't ever worked with colors. I'm going to use photoshop (which I don't know either) for that. I have no idea how it will look when I am done, but I will do my best. I WILL GET IN
So anyways. :D I haven't written in a wile. I'm sorry, but I've been busy. Quick update:
Håkan has met a lady, her name is Ludmilla (but we call her Milla). She has just arrived from Russia. It feels a little strange to have her around, but Håkan seems happy so who am I to complain.
I have sewed pillow cases... Yeah, I know. But it felt nice to do something really easy for a change. =) Besides my bed looks better with them. =P
Hm, well what more have I done?
Wile dinner with mom we went down memory lane. We talked about how me and my sisters used to play in the woods and get scared by the bull skull my grandpa had nailed up on one of the trees in the troll forest. Haha, and about the place we used to call 'hôla'. It was our place in the forest. We played there all day long. Sometimes we went to 'hagen', but we always liked 'hôla' better. Oh, and I remembered the big sun roses behind the shed. They where twice as tall as we where back then. =)
If I ever have kids I would want them to grow up the way I did. Never wanting anything els but what I had. With imagination we got so much further than any toy could have gotten us. We where lost to the world when we where playing. The forest was all we ever needed.
1 comment:
Sounds stressy, though I think I'll hijack a sewing machine asap to get my stuffs done. You're inspiring, don't forget that. xD
Post a Comment