Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Sunday, 16 March 2008

... empty space ...

I've just realized that it's 4 a clock in the afternoon. I never even went down to eat breakfast... And now when I have realized this I find that I am HUNGRY. *runs to the kitchen*

It's a little scary. I mean, I have been lost to the world! What have I done for that last 6 hours? Where have I been? I only know that I have been working on the personal letter to Beckmans. But that can't have taken up that much time...

Normally I am aware of the time passing and simply ignores it, but now I'm confused by this huge space and my tiny little peace of puzzle. Obviously some peaces are missing...

This will remain a mystery... Well, at least I finished the letter. =) Do I have volunteers?

1 comment:

Nallenon said...

Haha, well that's dedication for you ;)