Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Monday, 8 October 2007

Beginning

My so called boyfriend isn't my boyfriend anymore. I'm not sure what we were, but we aren't IT anymore. One or two of my friends know about the whole thing. It just got so unbelievably complicated that I don't know whats up or down anymore. Right or left never even existed!

I wasn't supposed to bring that up... The "boyfriend" will not like me for this. But on the other hand he might not ever read this blog, and I do feel like talking about it some more.


No! This will not be my personal diary I will not bother you with this crap any longer.

What I really want to say is that my friend Iceye inspired me to start this blog -there's a link to her blog on the right-. She uses her blog to post up her novels and poems. I will do the same with my ideas; I simply want to have somewhere to put my ideas and results. I will publish sketches like this one, and then when I'm all done with making the clothes in the sketch, I'll post a real photo of the result. I'll have walkthroughs about how I made them as well.

I'll probably wont be able to resist bringing up matters from my personal life again I'll warn you before I do so that you easily can skip those parts. I have no idea how long this thing will survive but as long as it dose, enjoy!

No comments: