
I wont be sewing anything at work after all. Since I was sick for so long I won't have the time to. Luckily I will sow on my spare time. I have some projects going on. -I mentioned it in the last post.
This is a self portrait. Only my friends would truly know if it is a success. But I think the picture turned out quite well anyhow. I made it some months ago so my hair doesn't look like that anymore, but the stile is pretty much the same. ^__^ Only I smile a lot more now than I did then...
I hope to pick up the meaning with this blog soon. But I haven't been able to start working on anything yet. It sucks 'cause I really want to sew! Well I'll be going to Sthlm soon to help the girls -Sara and Kristin- to pick out tows for their dresses. After that I'll get started! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment