I want to learn how to focus. I guess that might be a strange thing to want, but if only I knew how to do it. The things I would learn, the stories I would write. I have fantasized about finishing one of my stories and being proud of the outcome. I write a lot. More then you might have know or thought, more then I let on. I don't talk about it because I can never finish a story. Well, at least not to my liking.
I would want to write an exam or hand in an assignment and secretly hope for the highest grade. I've never done that, not since kiddy school anyway. Instead, I'm secretly hoping that I won't fail spectacularly, because I always know I haven't learnt enough.
If only I could focus...
2 comments:
Focus is a great thing. I'm also sad about the quota writings finished / writing going on, it sucks. On the other hand I'd never have the patience to do all those stitches and patches?
Yeah, I guess I should focus (haha) on the things I am good at. =)
Post a Comment