Never Look Back

// Nightflyer

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Butterfly

This is about a change. I want to become something ells again.
I want to experience a different audience. I want other people to see me. I want to be... HER.

Do you ever have this feeling? Do you ever want to be someone ells or be somewhere ells? I want to be right here, but in my own skin... Like the true me. It's like I'm in a larva stage still... I thought I had changed into the one I wanted to be, but now I'm not sure. I think there is at least one more stage.

I think that I might turn into something unexpected. It's a new adventure! I've done this so many times before that I'm less scared than I should be. The best part about this is that I can use it for my application. I haven't felt this inspired to do something in a very long time. It will be great.

So anyway, don't freak if I change. The core never changes. But the parts holding it together might.

3 comments:

Taddic said...

I think change is good if one actually wants to change. If one doesn't want to change then they shouldn't. So go ahead and change into something you'd like to be!

Eva said...

Vote for.. CHANGE!

Loverboy said...

The only constant in life is change